You may be considered for deferred action if you:
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
- Have continuously resided in the United States since Jan. 1, 2010, up to the present time;
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012;
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a General Education Development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. armed forces or U.S. Coast Guard; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
Additional details about the expanded DACA guidelines can be found at www.uscis.gov/immigrationaction